Friday, September 30, 2011

this goes with that…..

IMG_7148

IMG_7149

IMG_7150

Oh no……temptation has arrived…..look what came in the post yesterday, from Cottage On The Hill,,

My second instalment of the Sue Daley BOM…..This Goes With That……

Can I be strong and not get side tracked from my weekend project of TTS….

maybe I could do both…..LOL

OPAM….last day…..how many finishes do you have……

please remember to update your side bar and if you can send either Kris of myself an email with your total number of finishes……..

thanks a  lot…..

Happy Friday

Take Care Peg….

We welcome passion, for the mind is briefly let off duty.

5 comments:

  1. oh temptation for sure,but Peg you are so close to your TTS finish,come on Peg you can do it,lol,gee i am bossy,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is temptation, but I'm sure you are a multi tasker - you seem to just power through your projects- and you have the extra day to do it in....have a fun weekend sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Gorgeous is this BOM..Love the Fabrics I'm sure with the long weekend looming you will find time to sit & stitch...This will be a Lovely Quilt...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you can do both - no probs, Peg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg