Monday, October 5, 2009

Just a little mat...





I came across this post...how to make a machine mat......and thought what a great idea.....and yesterday afternoon I sat down and yes it only took an hour just like Jenny said.....I thought this would be good little item to throw in with some Christmas swaps I am in.....once again Jen thanks so much.....I hope you have all been over to Among The Gum Trees blog to see the first of the free patterns to be issued by 9 fantastic Australian designers...the first one has been done by Judith.....awesome Judith, thanks so much...I have it traced already......I have lots to share with you over the next few days I have had a very productive long weekend...back to work tomorrow...enjoy your day..

12 comments:

  1. Nice machine mat Peg, and so is the machine it's pictured with! Do you have the link for the tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little mat -- perfect with the Featherweight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg What A cute little mat It will make A nice gift for someone.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely, I must make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy little bee. Love the mat and the cute wallhanging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice machine mat Peg. Can't wait to read what else you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that that is a very useful item under the sewing machine. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg...had a lovely visit to your blog as always....will be looking forward to seeing what you do with 'Christmas Rose'.
    Hugs from Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Peg and love your wall hanging. Cannot wait to see what else you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's so pretty!!!! Good job Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Peg, wish I was as motivated as you with your sewing. I want to sew in my holidays, but too much to choose from, cant decide what to make...

    ReplyDelete
  12. [... ] is one another great source of information on this issue[...]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg